Hi. I don’t know if you guys are still following me since I haven’t written or posted anything worth reading in the past two months. I’m such a freaky deeky mess in the head right now and no coherent sentences come out of it. So, I’m so sorry for being an irresponsible caretaker of this blog.
Anyway, I’d like to thank Jeanette (http://lalunaticus.wordpress.com/2014/01/15/liebster-award/) for nominating me the Liebster Award. I searched its meaning online and it said that liebster is a term of endearment for people who are sweet, kind, nice and stuff. Thank you, dear for thinking I’m all those things or my writing. Ha! Anyway, I have known for awhile that I have been nominated for this but I was hesitant to accept since I haven’t been posting anything for some time and that kind of makes me a failure for wanting to be a writer. But, now here I am and thanking you for this! 🙂
I’m nowhere near a legitimate writer, I just put my thoughts into words whenever they are coherent and makes sense. Okay, on to answering Jeanette’s 10 questions:
1. Have you ever been saved by a song, a quote, a book, or anything? Tell me in details, if you don’t mind.
I have been as I think most people have. There’s this song entitled Therapy by All Time Low. There was a situation in my life in the past two years that have made me into someone not worth going back to and honestly, I’m still coming out of that phase. That song made me realize that a lot of things can never be planned and sometimes shit gets thrown in a person’s face and we just have to deal with it even if it’s a hard one. Another is I’ll Be OK by McFly, it’s not really that the song saved me but it helped me and made me feel okay when everything is going down. I still listen to those songs and I often read the lyrics to the song when I feel a little bit down and under and don’t want to live my life.
2. What comes to your mind when you hear the word ‘jealousy’?
JEALOUSY. Hmmm, certain words come to mind when I hear the word, but I have to think real hard to really remember the last time I felt jealous and what I thought about it. Okay, I got it. Burning desire to strangle or kill someone out of sheer anger and jealousy. Ha! I know, it’s a bit harsh but that’s what came to mind.
3. Let’s pretend that there is a life after this life. What do you think you would be reborn as?
As much as I’d want to be a butterfly and fly away, I think I’d be reborn as a gypsy. I don’t know why but I really like gypsies and their eccentricities and love of life. I have no idea what gypsies do, really, but from the pictures and the way they dress I really like to be one of them. :3
4. If you could choose a song to represent your life, which song would you choose?
Right now, it’d be Basket Case by Green Day. The lyrics “Am I just paranoid or am I stoned?” is a metaphor for my state of mind lately. I’m not really sure if I’m paranoid or just plain stoned but I am not really stoned, hence me saying “metaphor”.
5. What is one thing that you know you should not worry about, but can’t stop worrying about?
Life and my future. And LOVE. Why? Because I just do. I’m a worrier in nature, I know that life is inevitable to happen as is my future and my love life, but there are so many “what ifs” and “what should be” and “must be” in my brain that I need to worry about them constantly, if not every single second.
6. What is the first thing you do after you wake up? Is it coffee, or is tea? Is it a prayer, or is it a snooze in your alarm?
First thing? I reach out for my curtain and yank it to shield the sunlight from my face. Then I try to sleep again or just stare at the ceiling of my bedroom for one whole hour before getting up.
7. Let’s pretend phone was never invented. No technologies. Would you invent it, or would you rather write and walk to talk to and see somebody?
I’d rather write. I love hand written letters. I saved every note my best friend and I passed to each other in high school and every letter that was given to me is kept in my cabinet. As for walking to see somebody, it may need so much effort in my part to get me out of my bed and out the house to get anywhere. Even with technology present I am the laziest among my friends when it comes to going out but I do prefer writing, walking and talking to see somebody as opposed to texting, skype calls and phone calls because it’s more personal when it’s face to face.
8. If you could only mention a name in your prayer for the rest of your life, whose name would you mention?
Okaaaaay, this is a hard one. Because if it’s a guy then people would assume something and if it’s a family member people would say it wouldn’t count. Hahaha. Anyway, it’s be my grandfather from my mother side. I don’t know why but I really, really loved that man, even though he is no longer here with us anymore and even though I was just six years old when we lost him I think that most of time that we were together it’d made me the happiest granddaughter in the world. ❤ Hi, lolopaps!
9. If you could call a famous person right now, who would you call?
Who would I call? I’d probably call Louis Tomlinson from 1D or Luke Hemmings and Ashton Irwin fron 5 Seconds of Summer because I have massive crushes on them right now and 5sos’ songs are totally rockin’. 🙂
10. If you were me, what would you ask for the last question?
If you weren’t writing what would you be doing at the moment?
So here are my 10 burning questions:
1. What is it that makes you tick? Like the moment this happens or this words was said it just makes you extremely uncomfortable.
2. Opposite sex best friends. Purely platonic or something must be going on in that relationship?
3. What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had? I’ll appreciate the gory details.
4. Who was there to pick you up when even you yourself couldn’t puck yourself up?
5. What’s your favorite song from your favorite band that mostly sums up your life?
6. What was your childhood dream? Did it come true? Why or why not?
7. What is the most random moment in your life?
8. Why do you write?
9. What are you thinking about right now?
10. Do you care about how much followers you have? Will you continue on writing if it isn’t for the follow button that can be clicked on this site?
So here are my nominees:
I can’t seem to get to nominate 10 but here you go!
P.S. I made this post in the span of 3 or so hours. Ha! Enjoy!